Friday, October 9, 2015

Why choose Uber?

Why choose UBER?

This picture says it all! I've rode an UberX for the first time today. My first ride went smoothly. In the middle of my ride, I felt that the aircondition's temperature is low, so I told the driver if he could make the temperature colder, and so he did. Good job! Comparing it with one taxi ride I've ridden (not talking in general, some taxi drivers are nice!), the driver cold-heartedly told me
"Kung gusto nyo mas malamig, magdagdag kayo. Kung ayaw nyo, lumipat nalang kayo ibababa ko na kayo"

Now WT* is that? I always make sure to lower my temper so I just ignored what he told and just bear with the heat. Good thing Uber is not like that (or maybe I'm just lucky? LOL)

Anyway, kindly look at the picture below and see the reasons why you should choose Uber!
by Carlo Delos Santos, Uber Riders, Friends and Partners in Manila Facebook Group

You can also send us your good/bad experiences on UBER/GrabCar!
We will post it right away (we will not violate the privacy of an individual. Swear!)

God bless the Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment